Do you accept credit cards?
- Yes I do, with PayPal. I also accept checks and, of course, cash.
How long does it take to edit my wedding video?
- On average it takes one - three months to edit your video and ship it out. However, since I am the only editor and I strive to bring you a quality and professionally edited video, it's possible that it may take more time.
Do you require much set-up?
- I require very little set up and try my best to be light and mobile. Usually it's just myself, my camera, a monopod, and my camera bag however during the ceremony and reception I do use a tripod, telephoto lenses, and a few additional (but small) cameras to help me capture everything. I also have a small lavalier mic which I prefer the groom wear during the ceremony to help capture the best possible audio which I do just before the ceremony starts. I also do not use or need any additional lighting and can comfortably shoot in most low-light settings.
Do you have a drone?
- Sorry, I am drone-less. Mostly due to the fact that one can never fully guarantee that the wind conditions to fly a drone will be acceptable on the day.
Do you use and lighting?
- I don't use any lights as I find they often get in the way. I'd prefer to use a camera with lenses that handle low-light situations well and eliminate the need for me to bring any additional gear.
Do you use microphones?
I do! All of my cameras used have "shotgun" mics attached to capture any sound. I also like to place a small lapel mic on the groom during the ceremony to capture the best possible audio of your vows. During the reception, I am able to plug into the DJ or MC's mixer and record clean audio throughout the night that way as well, so I never miss an important moment!
How long have you been shooting weddings?
- I shot my first wedding in the summer of 2010 and have owned my own videography company since December, 2013.
Are you insured?
- am indeed!